Sunday, August 31, 2008

whats nxt?!

Jst got bck fr states...hm..wondering what i shld do nxt?
Im going bck to my hmtwn on the 6th of this month ..Hopefully..my plan worked out well like what i sketched in mind...business time...

But of course before that..I need to polish up my baking skills..its been a longgggg holiday for me i just need to brighten up my skills a lil bit..hm..i didnt even knw where shld i start..kekeke..
My mind is still in a holiday mode now...OMG i knw..i need to get some serious business life..but how how how? starting fr home ordering? i knw its easier saying than carry it out....to start out with..i dnt even have friends in my hmtwn..my mom's friends? please...they do knw how to criticize ppl...besides they bake on their own too...WHere and How shld i start...huhuhu

Confuse confuse confuse..........but..ill just take this as part of my challenging life for beginning the first step of business life...

No comments: