Tuesday, October 28, 2008

shitty day

what a shitty day. This morning I tried to help clean the house while I got no idea mom and dad would be coming early for a prayer. I knew they are coming but not that early. Got a big scold from her saying thats nt the way of cleaning the house..somehow leading telling me im an ill bred child. Im tired bloggie..i really am. I have been bearing for this for long enough from the day I came bck from states. Everything I do somehow seems not working well for her. I have to secretly bake in this house now..what the hell...shitty mom I got..

Im not sure how much longer I can bear with all this. I feel like running away from this house..TO be honest..I dont feel happy at all. Im just pretending to be smiley in front of them..I feel pressurized...My mind has lots of things to think of and talk to..IM STUCK UP!!!!!! and IM GOING CRAZY soon!

PLEase just shoot me to death.IM tired of everything!

No comments: